Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#77 - See the Bellagio water show in Vegas

I finally went to Vegas for the first time this past weekend!!  Such a great weekend.  I think I was made for Vegas - so much to see and very little sleep.  I think that's why I'm partially an insomniac; my life was waiting for me to get to Vegas.

So I definitely had to see the Bellagio water show.  One night, we were walking around, and I just shouted out, "Ok guys, I'm going to go see the water show.  You can come with if you want to or not.  Your choice."  And off I went with a few of my friends. 

We stayed for a few shows.  The first show I saw was to the tune, "Time to Say Goodbye," by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brighton.  Absolutely amazing.  I'm pretty sure I stood there in awe and amazement for the entire show.


Absolutely loved it. 

We knew it wasn't the last show, so we sat around for a few more minutes for the last show of the evening....and of course, some good ol' Celine Dion, "My Heart Will Go On" blared through the speakers.  :)



Ah, if Bellagio played their water shows constantly, I would probably have been standing in front of that pool all day.  It was absolutely amazing!  The next day, we were walking along the strip and heard the theme song to The Pink Panther playing with the water show going, and there was a part where the water shot up so incredibly high, it was pretty sweet.  We all talked about who the people were that choreographed the water shows to each song; that'd be a pretty sweet job.

All in all, this was probably the biggest highlight of my trip.  I absolutely loved it. 

And, I love the Vegas. :)


1 comment:

  1. The Vegasssss!! So amazing. I had such a blast with you :)

    ReplyDelete